Senior International Media Analytics Consultant – London – £45K- £60K + Bonus & Benefits
Reason for the hire? Company growth! They have a zero track record of redundancy, terrific staff retention and well thought out future strategies
Who will I work for? An International media consultancy working with renowned global brands and media specialists producing commercial insight from a wealth of international media data and analysis. You’ll enjoy a collaborative working environment based in their European Hub (a fabulous central London office with an architectural twist!)
What’s it in for me? The chance to work collaboratively alongside some of the most brilliant minds in media.
Salary: £45-£60K (this depending on your experience level) plus regular generous company bonuses which can increase your overall remuneration by a significant percentage. There’s also a great holiday allowance and company benefits.
What’s the Opportunity? Delivering senior level media efficiency projects, analysis and insight across dynamic international media markets. You’ll work with diverse sectors of blue-chip accounts – everything from Automotive to Consumer to Finance. One of the best things about this role is the variety – keeping you engaged and motivated in the international media space around you. Your consulting remit will be broad and interesting – everything from assisting clients with pitch management, media agency selection, media budget setting, analysing and auditing media spend/investment, economic market analysis/trends. You’ll be exposed to multiple international media platforms too – everything from TV to Digital. Presenting to C-level Execs in multinational companies both at home and overseas will be key to managing key accounts, so a willingness to travel is important too.
What skills will I need to bring?
- Several years’ experience from a media agency or media auditor (e.g media planning/buying or media analytics or media auditing)
- Advanced Excel
- Any exposure to PowerBI welcome but not essential
- Excellent data interpretation skills
- Sound presentation abilities (and enjoy working closely with clients!)
- Analytical and Strategic thinking
- Commercially focussed
- Enjoy working in a team environment with clear objectives and a collaborative working style
- Happy to travel internationally as required
- Some language ability in either German, French, Spanish or Italian (in some circumstances this requirement may be waived
Sounds great how do I apply? Either apply online below or Email your CV now! apply@NewPageRecruitment.com We’ll be right back with you to discuss next steps (and if you’re not quite right we’ll see what else we have for you or let you know if we can’t help).