Data Engineer / Data Solutions Agency– London – to £35K+ with generous benefits & discretionary bonus
Who will I work for? A high-profile data and marketing solutions company which enjoys a very collaborative set up between colleagues and teams. Whilst you’ll be prioritising work in your main team, you’ll also get the chance to spin off on to other company projects too. Working a hybrid of home and office (London).
What’s the Opportunity? As a Data Engineer and Data Visualisation specialist within a fast paced and friendly data team, you will be processing varied data from a wide range of huge datasets into databases then creating front end dashboards. Alteryx will be a tool you’ll need to be very familiar with already, but also you’ll get to use Python, R, Tableau and SQL in this exciting and very busy role. This opportunity will certainly suit a plate spinner and someone who likes to find their own solutions to things, not just rely on being told what to do or how to do it – attention all data loving entrepreneurial spirits!
This data is massively important in the landscape of retail planning and shaping the future strategies of some amazing brands, so attention to detail and pride in doing a great job are really important here. The way the data team is set up will ensure you’re always learning and staying fresh and challenged.
You will be joining this professional, highly skilled and motivated data team at an exciting stage, as they continue to enjoy a wealth of business even in these challenging times. The company as a whole is very large but the look and feel of each team is like family, so you get the best of both worlds!
This is actively an environment of team efforts and working together -personal development is positively encouraged here as well, so as part of this energetic Data team you will enjoy the satisfaction of making the Data Engineer & Data Visualisation role your own and becoming an expert in this field.
What skills will I need to bring?
- Previous working experience with Alteryx
- Ideally some exposure to Python or other coding tools
- Some working experience with databases and dashboards
- Some knowledge of Tableau and/or Power BI would be beneficial but not essential
- An interest in Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and working with spatial data (you may have experience from education or maybe none at all, this can be taught)
- Strong Excel abilities.
- Great attention to detail, you enjoy the process and have a genuine pride in getting it right!
- Strong communication skills – both your team and clients will want to feel you’re a safe pair of hands and that you care about their business.
What’s it in for me? This is a hands-on and varied role with plenty to keep you busy! You’ll be joining one of the brightest and best Data teams in London with lots of potential for personal growth and development too!
Salary: to £35K+ with a generous range of benefits & discretionary bonus
Sounds great how do I apply? Either apply online below or Email your CV now! apply@NewPageRecruitment.com We’ll be right back with you to discuss next steps (and if you’re not quite right we’ll see what else we have for you