Client Relationship Manager (Senior) – Retail/Commercial Insights – London – £55K-70K with generous benefits + Performance Bonus
Who will I work for? A high-profile global retail/commercial insights and marketing solutions consultancy which enjoys a very collaborative set up between colleagues and teams. Working a hybrid of home remote and London office.
What’s the Opportunity? As Client Relationship Manager you will be pivotal in the management of key business critical client accounts. By ensuring their retention and also encouraging the uptake of new solutions and services, you’ll be generating revenue for the business whilst simultaneously adding value to the client accounts. In this exciting, highly challenging and rewarding Senior role you will be trusted with some of the most sensitive information in the UK today, and working with such confidential data will naturally be very interesting!
Within the close and friendly commercial team, you’ll be working across a broad variety of projects and clients. Day to day key responsibilities include developing strong client relationships by regular remote and face to face communication, hosting client training sessions around their data and what it means, innovating new ideas for revenue streams, targeting new client prospects, and collaborating with other departments in the business to maximise revenue generation and overall client satisfaction. Also, within the Senior Client Manager role you’ll be undertaking tasks around client confidentiality and security, liaising closely with the legal, financial and procurement teams and attending real and virtual conferences as appropriate. There is also the opportunity to manage an account executive who will assist and support you on your key client accounts.
A highlight of this Client Relationship Manager role will also be the opportunity to enhance and improve existing your existing skills, so if you are someone who’s looking to learn or brush up your Tableau for example, this is additionally something you’ll have the opportunity to do.
You will be joining this professional, highly skilled and motivated commercial insights and marketing solutions operation at an exciting stage, as they continue to enjoy a wealth of business even in these challenging times.
Even whilst working remotely, this is actively an environment of team efforts and collaboration -personal development is positively encouraged here! As Client Relationship Manager you will be working across a massive retail insight sector with friendly, hardworking colleagues – facing new challenges and inspiration every day together.
What skills will I need to bring?
- Excellent client handling skills, you’ll have experience of managing key client accounts successfully (high profile/ blue chip accounts)
- Strong communication and expert formal presentation skills – your team and clients will want to feel you’re a safe pair of hands and that you really care about their business
- You will be a team player who enjoys working closely with colleagues and mentoring those who need it, you may also have or wish to gain some people management experience
- Commercially aware and able to see the bigger picture
- Hawk like attention to detail and accuracy with a genuine pride in getting it right!
- Numerate and data savvy, able to translate complex information to clients in an understandable way
- Keen to work with the basics of Tableau (might already have used it, if not this will be taught)
What’s it in for me? You’ll be joining some of the best ‘brains’ in commercial insight / marketing solutions and a company whose work is pivotal to some of the key decisions made in commercial Britain every day!
Salary: £55K – £70K with a generous range of benefits and performance bonus. Sounds great how do I apply? Either apply online below or Email your CV now! apply@NewPageRecruitment.com We’ll be right back with you to discuss next steps (and if you’re not quite right we’ll see what else we have for you